In the article Summer-Born School Admissions, published by Early Learning HQ, parent Michelle Melson offered advice to other parents of summer born children following her own experience trying to arrange a Reception class start for her son when he reaches compulsory school age.
- Update coming soon (team is working behind the scenes)
- New National Birth Cohort Study Could Support Summer Born Research
- DfE Reiterates Guidance on Post-Primary School Transfers
- Schools Adjudicator Upholds Objection Against Wakefield Council Summer Born Admissions
- Summer Born Admissions and A New Normal Post-Coronavirus
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart
Dr Jennie Day on Not the First Time? Summer Bor… Maggie Dorsman on DfE Stalls on Summer Born Admi… Michelle on DfE Stalls on Summer Born Admi… Summer Born Admissio… on New NICE Guidance to Include C… Summer Born Admissio… on Three Ministers in three years…