In the article Summer-Born School Admissions, published by Early Learning HQ, parent Michelle Melson offered advice to other parents of summer born children following her own experience trying to arrange a Reception class start for her son when he reaches compulsory school age.
- Leicestershire County Council’s Financial Settlement Following Summer Born Admissions Fight
- Headteachers Complain of Cuts but Untold Amounts of Time and Money Spent on Summer Born Admissions
- MP Requests Update on Cost Assessment – Campaign Suggests Useful Links
- Stress Spikes as Deadline for Admissions Application Approaches
- Simple Summer Born Admissions Process Publicised in Hertfordshire
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart