In the article Summer-Born School Admissions, published by Early Learning HQ, parent Michelle Melson offered advice to other parents of summer born children following her own experience trying to arrange a Reception class start for her son when he reaches compulsory school age.
- DfE Reiterates Guidance on Post-Primary School Transfers
- Schools Adjudicator Upholds Objection Against Wakefield Council Summer Born Admissions
- Summer Born Admissions and A New Normal Post-Coronavirus
- Sports Initiative Helps Young Players Overcome Birth Month Disadvantage
- MP Requests Debate on Changes to School Admissions Code
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart