The evidence check begins at 9.30am today, March 4, 2015.
You can watch live here.
And join the conversation on Twitter using hashtag #StartingSchool
– Helen Kirrane, Campaigns and Policy Manager, Bliss
– Tammy Campbell, Researcher and Analyst, UCL Institute of Education
– Michelle Melson, Summer Born Campaign
– Dr Claire Crawford, Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Warwick, and Research Fellow of the Institute for Fiscal Studies
– Nick Gibb MP, Minister for School Reform, Department for Education
Pingback: Prematurity Is Not The (only) Point – Legislation Covers All Summer Born Children | summerbornchildren