Stephen Hammond, Conservative MP for Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden & Motspur Park, has asked parents of summer born children to email him with their experiences of trying to arrange Reception class entry at CSAge (i.e. the Postcode Lottery), ahead of another proposed debate in Parliament.
- Not the First Time? Summer Born Adults Recall Being Made to Miss a Year of School in the 1970s
- Campaign Leader To Discuss Educational Change at ‘Learning Exchange’ Event in London
- Leicestershire County Council’s Financial Settlement Following Summer Born Admissions Fight
- Headteachers Complain of Cuts but Untold Amounts of Time and Money Spent on Summer Born Admissions
- MP Requests Update on Cost Assessment – Campaign Suggests Useful Links
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart
Lindsey Thomas on Not the First Time? Summer Bor… Kate on Stress Spikes as Deadline for… Julie Carson on Headteachers Complain of Cuts… Leicestershire Count… on Headteachers Complain of Cuts… Leicestershire Count… on LGO Finds Fault with Lancashir…