Stephen Hammond, Conservative MP for Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden & Motspur Park, has asked parents of summer born children to email him with their experiences of trying to arrange Reception class entry at CSAge (i.e. the Postcode Lottery), ahead of another proposed debate in Parliament.
- Leicestershire County Council’s Financial Settlement Following Summer Born Admissions Fight
- Headteachers Complain of Cuts but Untold Amounts of Time and Money Spent on Summer Born Admissions
- MP Requests Update on Cost Assessment – Campaign Suggests Useful Links
- Stress Spikes as Deadline for Admissions Application Approaches
- Simple Summer Born Admissions Process Publicised in Hertfordshire
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart