Stephen Hammond, Conservative MP for Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden & Motspur Park, has asked parents of summer born children to email him with their experiences of trying to arrange Reception class entry at CSAge (i.e. the Postcode Lottery), ahead of another proposed debate in Parliament.
- Schools Adjudicator Upholds Objection Against Wakefield Council Summer Born Admissions
- Summer Born Admissions and A New Normal Post-Coronavirus
- Sports Initiative Helps Young Players Overcome Birth Month Disadvantage
- MP Requests Debate on Changes to School Admissions Code
- Summer Born Children in the News
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart