Stephen Hammond, Conservative MP for Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden & Motspur Park, has asked parents of summer born children to email him with their experiences of trying to arrange Reception class entry at CSAge (i.e. the Postcode Lottery), ahead of another proposed debate in Parliament.
- New National Birth Cohort Study Could Support Summer Born Research
- DfE Reiterates Guidance on Post-Primary School Transfers
- Schools Adjudicator Upholds Objection Against Wakefield Council Summer Born Admissions
- Summer Born Admissions and A New Normal Post-Coronavirus
- Sports Initiative Helps Young Players Overcome Birth Month Disadvantage
Flexible School Admissions for Summer Borns – Google Grouphttps://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/schoolstart